Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Original prints for sale!

I've begun to sift through my photo library in search of print-worthy material to sell on my website. So far, I have a modest 7 photos. But that collection is sure to grow as I continue on my photographic journey through life.

I currently offer my prints in two sizes and one medium: 12x18 and 20x30 printed on aluminum. Instead of traditional framing, I've decided to go with a new, edgy art medium called MetalPrints. The print is preserved by infusing dyes directly into the specially coated aluminum sheets. Here are a few samples from my gallery shown below:


Because the image is infused into the surface and not on it, your print will take on an almost magical luminescence. Colors are vibrant and the luminescence is breathtaking. Detail and resolution are unsurpassed. To compliment this unique printing method, your photograph will be ready to hang as soon as you open the box.

To view the prints I currently have for sale, please visit the following link: matthewstenzel.smugmug.com/Prints-for-Sale. Bookmark it and come back frequently as my gallery is sure to grow!
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel