Friday, August 20, 2010

Rose and Wally's Engagement.

I met Rose last year at her sister's, Amber, wedding. Not only are they sisters, they are triplets! (the third is Marlene) Rose's wedding just so happens to be the same day as my wedding date, so it must mean something great. We started out at Arby's for an impromptu photo opportunity before heading to Stoney Creek. With the humidity down and sun out, it was such a casual, relaxing and fun photo shoot... which makes me a happy photographer!

Oh, and if you're wondering how I'm able to shoot a wedding on my anniversary, let's just say I have the best, most understanding and encouraging wife ever! We're going to celebrate on another weekend and it's going to be just as special :)


Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel