Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tina's Senior Photos.

There's always a first time for everything. I tried cole slaw for the first time ever last year in Gulf Shores. I started wearing more colors then blue, black and... blue. I brushed my dogs teeth this past Spring and I changed my first diaper last month.

My most recent 'first time' was senior photographs I did for some friends of the family. I was actually surprised how smooth it went. Tina was super relaxed and easy to work with, which made it very easy to get great shots! She was very natural in front of the camera and has a great smile!

Variety is the spice of life and doing new things shouldn't be so hard. With that said, the first thing I'm going to do after I write this blog is to post some amazing, new photos of a beautiful, young lady.















Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel