Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Ryan and Alexia's Wedding.

When Alexia contacted me about her East Lansing wedding, I knew I had to be there.  Other than it being the most beautiful location on earth, it was also the location of my alma mater.  The icing on the cake was that Ryan and Alexia were really, really great people!  Super great, awesome people, actually.  It turned out to be the perfect day from start-to-finish and I enjoyed hanging with them during this special moment in their lives.  They both had great humor and really made it easy to capture some beautiful images.


On a scale of 0-10, with 0 being the worst wedding ever and 10 being the best, this one gets a 99!


I was also lucky to have a really great friend, Jesse Ford, alongside me as a second shooter.  He really came through during the greek ceremony when it started getting nuts... crowns, rings, lots of singing, etc.  He's a great photographer and it was refreshing to see a similar but different take of the same wedding.

I wish Ryan and Alexia all the best and hope to see them again in the future... *cough, newborn session, cough*

I've picked a few favorite portraits from the day and posted them below.  If you would like to see all of the proofs from the wedding, click here.  You will just need to supply Alexia and Ryan's last name for the password(lower case only).


Last, but not least, their first dance as husband and wife...


Most images taken with the Nikon D800, Nikon D600, and the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VRII, and Nikon 85mm f/1.4G lenses.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel