Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kaley.

What a perfect, little baby girl- all of her tiny features were just right!  And she was so cooperative :)  A few months ago, while Ms. Kaley was in the oven, we did family photos of her mom, dad, and big brother.  I guess that's why she behaved so well... because this wasn't her first go-around at the "photo session thing".



After I get home and upload the photos, I love going through them and noticing all the little things that make each baby unique.  Sessions like this remind me why I love doing newborn photography.  Here are some of my favorite photos from the evening:


All images taken with the Nikon D600 and Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G lens. Off-camera SB-900s fired wirelessly using a Nikon SU-800.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel