Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Elle and the family.

Beautiful Baby Elle has turned 1 and she's definitely all girl.

When I spoke to Elle's mom about the session, we both decided it would be fun to use the same location that they were married at almost 3 years ago.  The weather was a perfect 70 degrees and Elle's big brown eyes lit up the camera!  She's a shy girl but after 10 minutes she almost forgot that I was holding a camera.  I really love her personality because it reminds me of my own, shy daughter.

It's funny because the photos go from "Serious Elle" to "Laid Back Elle" and by the end of the session she probably would've let me hold her :)





All images taken with the Nikon D600, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G lens and a Nikon 85mm f/1.4G lens.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel