Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My new home (in cyberspace).

For the past 2 years I have been using this blog as my main website. Sporadic updates and a not so attractive homepage made it less than desirable but it worked.  Well, all of that is in the past now because I have a brand new website with a beautiful proofing gallery, info page, contact form and unlimited image hosting thanks to this awesome company.  This blog will remain largely unchanged because I love the flow and it's a great way to show off my past and current work.

Introducing the new Matthew Stenzel Photography...

(Homepage)

(Galleries)

(Proofs)

(Info Page)


It will definitely grow with the business but it's a solid starting point for the 2014 photo season! Check it out if you get some time and give me feedback through the contact link. Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you!
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel