Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Martin and Raelina's Wedding.

These two Californians came back to Raelina's home-state of Michigan and officially tied the knot!  I'm so glad they did because I was able to spend the day capturing all of the special moments that made their wedding magical.

I've known Raelina for almost 8 years and she looked awesome in her wedding dress.  She's never looked so happy in her life!  I met Martin for the first time since they live so far away, but in that short time, I noticed how sincere, funny and constantly relaxed he was- which fits Raelina perfectly because she's the exact opposite of "relaxed".  In fact, I would go as far to say that she has as much energy as a 4 year-old who just ate 3 Snickers bars :)  Something obvious to everyone at their wedding was their passion.  They're both passionate people and it's always great to be able to capture this kind of love.

I wish them luck and good will in their new life together and cannot wait to watch their story unfold.  Congratulations Raelina and Martin!


Here are some of my favorite portraits from their wedding day:


All images taken with the Nikon D800, Nikon D600, and the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VRII, and Nikon 85mm f/1.4G lenses.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel