Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Our recent cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess.

Let me start of by saying that this was my first cruise ever and I wouldn't hesitate to go again.  It was amazing.  On our trip, we visited the Eastern Caribbean aboard the Caribbean Princess during a 7-day voyage.  We came back relaxed and refreshed with plenty of great stories to tell.

I want to do an unofficial "official" review of the cruise in a future post, so I'll leave this shirt segment with some beautiful images of the islands we visited.  At the end of the post is a short and sweet, family video from our trip.

St. Thomas at sunrise



St. Thomas at dusk

San Juan, Puerto Rico at sunrise

San Juan, Puerto Rico

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos



All images and videos taken with a Nikon D600 and Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G lens.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel