Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Scott and Carol's Wedding.

I met Carol and Scott for the first time a few months ago when I did their engagement photo session. At the time I remember thinking, "Wow, these two are perfect for each other!" Last Friday, as I photographed their wedding, I thought the same exact thing!  These two compliment each other in so many ways that their love is undeniable when they walk into a room.

They tied the knot at the beautiful Villa Victoria Chapel on Silver Lake in Waterford, Michigan. Close family and friends watched when the two said their vows and kissed for the first time as husband and wife.  Their ceremony was perfect- peaceful and memorable.  I don't think they could have picked a better day.




Congratulations to Carol and Scott! I wish them the very best and a long life of happiness.

Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel