Saturday, June 28, 2014

A family session at Stoney Creek Metropark.

We took a trip to Stoney Creek this past Wednesday for some fun, family portraits. This is one of my favorite spots to photograph because of the natural beauty.  It's always very clean and there are literally thousands of locations inside to use for a backdrop.

The kiddos were great as well.  Mom had me a little worried when she said the little one is a "wild man" with the attention span of 2 seconds- but, a little distraction with some grass and sticks and he was putty in my hands.  His big sister must have been practicing her poses all week because she knocked it out too.  She was having a lot of fun, even suggesting photos that I should do.  I guess you could say she was my junior photographer assistant.  They were such a great family to photograph and I had so many favorites that it was hard to choose just a few for the blog.




All images taken with the Nikon D600, the Nikon 85mm f/1.4G lens, and the Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G lens.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel