Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My new help.

I'm not one to use assistants during sessions or weddings but I made an exception today.  My awesome 3 year-old daughter came with us to photograph her friend, Colt.  She did lots of important assistant tasks like: Distracted him while standing in front of the camera, blocking my shot.  She gave  me one more thing to carry (her) because the grass was "too wet" to walk through.  She refused to move out of shots because it's much more fun to be difficult than cooperative.  She also rode Colt's coattails for a treat when we bribed him for licorice.  Ahhh... but that beautiful smile and having her by my side- it was all worth it.  I couldn't have asked for a better assistant!

Of course I had to take advantage of her cuteness by snapping a few photos.


My wife took one look at these pictures and said, "Cute but I really need to show you how to put a headband on."

All images taken with the Nikon D600, Nikon 50mm f/1.4G lens and a Nikon 85mm f/1.4G lens.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel