Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jacob.

Meet Baby Jacob- it was his first official photo session a few days ago and he did awesome! At two weeks old, he slept the whole time and his arms and legs were literally Play-Doh in my hands. Every once in a while he would peak out of one squinted eye lid but quickly fell back asleep. I tried to arouse him enough to get some awake shots but he wasn't having any of it so I let the little guy get his rest.

This is another session where I used nothing but Speedlights and umbrellas (no natural light whatsoever) and I love the consistency of the images. Here are some of my favorite photos of this sweet baby boy:




All images taken with a Nikon D800 and Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G lens and a Nikon D600 with a Nikon 60mm f/2.8G Micro lens. Nikon's CLS system was also used with 2 SB-900s reflected into umbrellas and the SU-800 commander unit.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel