Friday, April 11, 2014

The best dog ever.

It's been 5 years since we walked out of the Humane Society with a beautiful black lab.  We named her Rayla after our favorite singer, Ray Lamontagne.  Rayla's the sweetest and most loyal companion with a crazy amount of energy.  I wish I could bottle up one ounce of it and add it to my coffee for an extra kick!  Every time we walk through the door she greets us with over-the-top enthusiasm.  "Look at me, look at me!  I'm doing circles and jumping up and down while whining and running around because I missed you!"

Our whole family loves her so much.  I don't know what we would do if a day went by without having to clean up black dog hair!


All images taken with the Nikon D800 and Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII lens.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel