Monday, December 10, 2012

One million bubbles.

Last Friday I came home from work to find the house eerily quiet.  Only a faint humming noise could be heard in the distance.  I put away my lunchbox, took off my shoes, hung up my jacket and headed upstairs.  As I got closer to the sound, I heard Leah giggling and water splashing.  When I walked into the bathroom, I saw a mountain of bubbles exploding from the bathtub and Leah was having the time of her life!  I ran downstairs and grabbed my camera to take video of her splashing around.

One million bubbles plus one happy girl equals a pretty sweet moment that I'll never forget.


Photo and video taken with the Fuji X-Pro1. Video edited with Final Cut Pro X. Music by Elizabeth Mitchell.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel