Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Addictive personality or irresponsible company?

I never considered myself to have an addictive personality, but the older (and wiser) I get, the more apparent it is. For instance, I cannot put this bag of mixed nuts down, no matter how many times I look at the caloric intake on the back of the bag. As the contents disappear, I keep reaching for more. Does one bag really need to contain the ability to nourish you with 1800 calories and still call itself a “snack”? Then I think, “well, maybe it’s not so much of a personal fault as it is an irresponsibility of Germack to make the most amazingly-tasty nut mixture”. I mean, come on, cherries, cranberries, roasted almonds (my favorite), cashews and shelled pistachios! All in one freaking bag!? If ignorance is bliss, consider me Donald Trump. I’m eating the whole damn bag!
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel