Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Now offering Mini Books!

Out of all the photo products I currently offer, I have to admit that these little gems are one of my favorites.  The print lab I purchase these from does a fantastic job with the print and construction quality.  I'm really excited to give this option to my clients as I know they will be just as impressed as I was when I first picked one up.

They are a beautiful treasure to keep, give to your parents or gift to others.  You get to pick 8-10 images from your proof gallery that you would like inside, then choose from over 30 cover options to complete your keepsake.  They are small enough to carry in your pocket, purse, or satchel (if you happen to dress like Alan from The Hangover).

Ordering is simple yet the results are extraordinary.  Book a session today!


Thanks for looking and have a happy Tuesday!
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel