Friday, May 21, 2010

Brian and Erica's E-Session.


I finally have some photos posted from the engagement shoot I did last thursday with Brian and my cousin, Erica. They rocked it out and I can't wait to show them the rest of the photos.

Funny story from the shoot: On our way to the location, we stopped off to get gas and I picked up an energy drink. After a brief pitstop, we get back into the car and take off. It's 85 degrees, the sun is beating down and we have the air condition cranked in the car, so it's pretty-darn warm out. 10 minutes rolled by and I happened to look over at Brian and saw giant beads of sweat coming from his forehead like he just ate a habanero pepper. I couldn't believe it because I was starting to get chilly from the air conditioning. I was just about to ask if we could turn it down when all of the sudden, he looks at the dash and says "who turned the seat-heater on? I'm roasting!" We all busted out laughing as he turned it off. Erica never did admit or deny that she touched the controls when asked, but the evil grin and laugh gave her away.


Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel