Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Prints for sale!

Hey everyone, I just launched a new section on my website. You can now buy prints directly from my website and they will be shipped right to your house. I currently have 4 galleries: beach life, cityscape, countryside and puppy love. I accept all forms of moola including credit cards (payments are processed securely through PayPal), so go ahead and get crazy!

Feel confident when you order prints from me that you are receiving the highest quality photographs. All of my orders are produced by White House Custom Colour, the leader in digital prints. Their prints are created with printers that expose light sensitive paper that is then run through a chemical process. These are real photographs, not inkjet prints. You won't be dissapointed!


(Puppy Bath. One of the prints available for purchase through my website.)

As always, I'm always open for portrait sessions. Now that it's Fall, book an appointment soon so you don't miss out on all the beautiful colors. I'm available to shoot anywhere and anytime in the Metro Detroit area and I have several packages to meet your specific needs. For pricing, you can check out my website or email me.

Until next blog, happy pumpkin-carving!
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel