Sunday, October 4, 2009

Home sweet home.

The last two weeks have been pretty hectic and I'm glad to say it's done, done, and done. First and foremost, I'm married! Woot! Haley and I had a blast and I hope everyone else did as well. We really appreciate everyone that came (from all over the country!) to see us tie the knot. I wish we had more time to spend with the guests as it flew by so quickly!

Our honeymoon in Gulf Shores was relaxing and it was great to spend some time with each other without any worries except where to eat next. The weather was absolutely perfect (much better than the 50 degrees and rainy situation in Michigan right now). The food was awesome and there were many times that I thought I was going to explode afterwards. The nightlife was a bit tame, but I guess we weren't expecting much since it is the off-season and we were staying Monday-Saturday. The Gulf of Mexico was bathwater-warm and we saw a few dolphins on our private sailboat cruise off the coast. Somehow, the score to our putt-putt game was messed up after a 12-stroke hole by Haley, but we managed to have a good time anyways :) Also, I can't forget about dancing to 'Whatever It Is" by Zac Brown Band while sucking down some blue moons and listening to the live band at the Hangout.

Now it's back to reality. I'll be posting up shots from the weddings on September 19 and 20th sometime this week, so stay tuned.

For now, enjoy some of the photos I took during our stay in Gulf Shores.
















(Something I picked up at Surfstyle... I'm waiting for the right time to present this to someone special.)









(I wish I could take credit for these next 3 photos, but Captain Ryan took them for us.)









Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel