Monday, October 19, 2009

Allison and Jerry's E-Session.

I was still collecting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures when I met Allison (and no, it wasn't last year). That's how long I've known her. She's been a great friend to my sister and when she asked me to photograph her wedding, I was super excited. Jerry and Allison are perfect together and it was obvious during the engagement session.

After shooting in downtown Mt. Clemens, we moved on to this railroad track nearby, and just as we were walking up to the tracks, I saw a train light off the in the distance. Could it be!? Yep, it was a train coming and we were pumped to get some shots as it passed by.

I just wish it was a bit warmer than the bone-chilling 45 degrees it was, but we still had fun. So, here are some of my favorites from the evening. Enjoy.





















Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel