Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Damn those are some nice looking photos!

I printed off Dustin + Lauren's engagement session at a Ritz Camera store using their online service. I also ordered them through our website as well, but couldn't wait for them because I want to construct an album to show potential clients. Plus, the 50 free prints coupon I had for Ritz Camera helped my decision.

Well... they turned out great! The colors are excellent, the black and whites are deep and dramatic and the whole set really looks smashing. I know when Lauren receives her prints in the mail, she's going to fall in love with them. There's a huge difference from looking at them on a computer screen, and physically holding the actual prints.

I also am testing out book software to use for high-quality, printed engagement albums. Here is a sample book I built using mycanvas.
Powered by Blogger | Copyright 2008-2016 Matthew Stenzel